Monday, December 29, 2008

If I Were A Woman...


...back at my desk after Xmas vacation......

Having a week off creates some alternative everyday habbits.
As when to go to sleep, when to wake up.

It's very easy getting used to not going to The Job.


But, there's bills to pay.
Lots of them.
Actually too many.
So, in order to receive some cash I have to force myself to wake up at 5.30 AM and go to The Job.

That's the bitter truth.



Anyway, there are some ups, too:
Yesterday Yan send me an mp3 of his remake of 'Absent Gurus', the 5th part of the hourlong ambient/drone/psych Picnic track (see december 12th entry), as I see it a good try to connect this kind of music with his last developments, 'Shimmering' and 'Mah No 1'.

Joxfield music?
Will probably not make us rich either, so, 5.30 AM is what it's all about...

O'

No comments:

Post a Comment